MessagePrompt Not Visible

May 24, 2011 at 10:20 AM
Edited May 24, 2011 at 10:25 AM

In Panorama Page I have Different panorama Item, One of the panorama item Contains DeferedListBox, It contains List of Data and I have ContextMenu for that also.. While Tapping the Menu in that Context Menu or, Tapping Some Items in listbox, I need to Show the Message Prompt, but this is not happening for first time ie., I did not see the Message Prompt in the screen, and the Application Hangs, While I taping the Back Button,Or sometimes tapping screen multiple times,  I can able to see the Message Prompt for few seconds, And Again I tap the context menu Now I am getting the correct Behavior ie Message Prompt is showing.

While Debugging I come to Know that LayoutUpdated Event hooked in InvokeOnLayoutUpdated method in VisualTreeExtensions was NOT FIRED, I don't know Why It is not fired,  therefore Popup is also NOT VISIBLE, and the App HANGS,  When I tap back button,  then LayoutUpdated Event is fired so that I can see message prompt for few seconds, and then again I tapping the Context menu item then LayoutUpdated Event is Got fired.. therefore.. I can able to see the Message prompt. Some times this is happened also in PhoneApplicationPage(Normal.. Phone Application Page(Not Panorama)).

If you need I can give screen shots for you..

Is this is bug in Code4fun tool kid or.. I have to Make some changes In order to work properly..

Thanks and Regards

Dineshbabu Sengottian.

Coordinator
May 24, 2011 at 11:21 PM

responded to your bug in http://coding4fun.codeplex.com/workitem/6709

can you create a sample project to reproduce the issue cause I'm not seeing this behavior with the test application and attach it to the bug.