TimeSpanPicker crashed

Sep 4, 2011 at 1:02 PM
Edited Sep 4, 2011 at 1:03 PM

I just received the report, that my app crashed. I only have the stacktrace and don't really know why that had happend. It looks to my like the timespanpicker had caused the crash.

I use the Picker via XAML and it is bound to an object

<Coding4Fun_Phone_Controls_Toolkit:TimeSpanPicker Name="timeSpanPicker" Value="{Binding Timer, Mode=TwoWay}"/>

This is the app: http://windowsphone.com/s?appid=38ac6043-0d3e-471a-9527-a20d1ef8521b

Can anyone help me to interprete the stacktrace?

"Frame    Image             Function                                                                           Offset    
0        coredll.dll       xxx_RaiseException                                                                 19        
1        mscoree3_7.dll                                                                                       520892    
2        mscoree3_7.dll                                                                                       461967    
3        mscoree3_7.dll                                                                                       534468    
4                          TransitionStub                                                                     0         
5                          Coding4Fun.Phone.Controls.Toolkit.DataSource`1.GetPrevious                         0         
6                          Coding4Fun.Phone.Controls.Toolkit.Primitives.LoopingSelector.Balance               780       
7                          Coding4Fun.Phone.Controls.Toolkit.Primitives.LoopingSelector.UpdateData            572       
8                          Coding4Fun.Phone.Controls.Toolkit.Primitives.LoopingSelector.OnDataModelChanged    92        
9                          System.Windows.DependencyObject.RaisePropertyChangeNotifications                   216       
10                         System.Windows.DependencyObject.UpdateEffectiveValue                               500       
11                         System.Windows.DependencyObject.SetValueInternal                                   1828      
12                         Coding4Fun.Phone.Controls.Toolkit.Primitives.LoopingSelector.set_DataSource        152       
13                         Coding4Fun.Phone.Controls.Toolkit.TimeSpanPickerPage.InitDataSource                312       
14                         Coding4Fun.Phone.Controls.Primitives.ValuePickerBasePage`1.OnNavigatedTo           116       
15                         Microsoft.Phone.Controls.PhoneApplicationPage.InternalOnNavigatedTo                288       
16                         System.Windows.Navigation.NavigationService.RaiseNavigated                         488       
17                         System.Windows.Navigation.NavigationService.Journal_NavigatedExternally            960       
18                         System.Windows.Navigation.Journal.OnNavigatedExternally                            144       
19                         System.Windows.Navigation.Journal.ShellPage_NavigatedTo                            204"