MessagePrompt custom buttons . . .

Jan 31, 2012 at 1:41 AM

Hello,

Is it possible to disable both the Ok and Cancel buttons when using a custom button? The Back button would then be the same as cancel.

Also, could someone plese show me some code that allows a custom button to Close the MessagePrompt dialog and then execute it's own code. I can't figure out how to get it to close without either OK, Cancel or Back.

My situation is that I want to display two custom buttons, one that says "List 1" and the other "List 2". Back then cancels.

Thank you,

-David

Coordinator
Jan 31, 2012 at 4:08 AM

Test application shows how to do custom buttons within a message box.  You could do this two ways.  Look at the MessageSuperClick function in prompts.xaml.cs for custom buttons at the bottom OR MessageCustomClick for a custom physical body with buttons.

- clint

Jan 31, 2012 at 4:32 AM

Thank you Clint,

I'll load up the sample app and have a look.

Cheers!

-David

—"Honest to Goodness, I Only Cheat a Little" - Max Malini (1873-1943), Illusionist

Sent: Monday, January 30, 2012 11:08 PM
To: david.swoboda@gmail.com
Subject: Re: MessagePrompt custom buttons . . . [coding4fun:287966]

Test application shows how to do custom buttons within a message box. You could do this two ways. Look at the MessageSuperClick function in prompts.xaml.cs for custom buttons at the bottom OR MessageCustomClick for a custom physical body with buttons.

- clint