PopUps and ok cancel button color

Feb 7, 2012 at 7:00 PM

Is there a way to specify that I want the ok and cancel buttons on the popup controls to stay white regardless of the theme that is selected?

Feb 11, 2012 at 6:15 PM

think you'd have to do the custom form of creating the buttons that i did in the test app.  If i were to do some binding, I think i'd have the round buttons map to like foreground / background colors to the prompt.  Would you agree?

Mar 8, 2012 at 2:26 PM

Right, If I were to create custom RoundButtons for the prompt the Check would always remain there, is this right? If I want to specify custom buttoms it would be nice to have a property to set the check visibility as there is with the cancel.

Mar 8, 2012 at 3:08 PM

nope, that check is there as it is the default image.  I should change it to the X like a real app bar.  You just need to set ImageSource on the RoundButton to change it.  See ButtonControls.xaml for examples of doing this.

I was thinking about this, you actually could just leverage the MessageSuperClick method basically in the Prompts.xaml.cs test sample and set the three properties from there.  I could also alter how that collection works to expose it better.