Coding4Fun Toolkit v2.0.0
- Shared code base between Windows Store, Windows Phone 7, and Windows Phone 8
- Shared XAML base between Windows Store, Windows Phone 7, and Windows Phone 8
- AppBarPrompt for WP7 and WP8
- Polishing on prompts
- ImageTile now has a Label
- TiltEffect is now included
- InputPrompt / PasswordInputPrompt - TextWrapping now supported
- TimeSpanPicker is now in the Control assembly.
- Namespace change to Coding4Fun.Toolkit from Coding4Fun.Phone
- This was due to supporting Windows Store
- RoundToggleButton, RoundButton, OpacityToggleButton, Tile, and ImageTile content property shifted to Label property. Context is for the main body of the button instead of the bottom label.
- A lot ... will attempt to list them all
- C4F buttons inherit off common base now
- Prompts no longer destroy the appbar, instead hides it
- RoundToggleButton - Visual State issues with checked + not enabled
- OpacityToggleButton - Visual State issues with checked + not enabled
- ImageTile - now actually turns off when you navigate away from the page
- DialogService no longer closes when an app is in a dormant state
- no longer referencing Phone / Silverlight assemblies
- New nuget files that are far more clear
- nuget files now will provide any file required such as the images for TimeSpanPicker
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.